Also in this section
Council Tax & Non-Domestic Rates - Payment Options
There are several ways you can pay your Council Tax and Non-Domestic Rates.
This is the easiest way to pay Council Tax and Non-Domestic Rates (NDR).
Direct Debit payers will have the choice of any one of the following four payment dates: 7th, 14th, 21st or 28th of the month.
If you would like to pay by Direct Debit, you can do so in the following ways:
You can now set-up your Council Tax Direct Debit instruction online. This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- 01789 260990 for Council Tax or
- 01789 260993 for Non-Domestic Rates (NDR)
Debit and credit card
- You can pay online now using our online facility
- or by telephoning 01789 260979 Mon-Fri 09.00am -5.00pm
- Please note that Visa Electron cards can only be used when paying in person, we do not accept Visa Electron payments over the phone.
- Please note that payment by credit card is subject to a 2% surcharge.
Payments in Person
The District Council offices are open Monday to Friday between 9.00am - 5.00pm at the following locations:
- Church Street, Stratford-upon-Avon CV37 6HX
- Globe House, Priory Road, Alcester B49 6DZ
You can pay by Visa, Mastercard, Switch, Maestro, Delta Solo. Please bring your bill with you so that we can print a receipt onto it.
Cash and cheques are not accepted at any of our Council offices.
Allpay Card - Post Office and PayPoint (Cash and Cheques)
You can pay your council tax at your local Post Office or any outlet displaying the PayPoint logo free of charge.
- You will need to request an allpay card to use this service.
- Once issued with a card you can pay your council tax at a Post Office or PayPoint right away.
How to request a card
You can request an allpay card online using our quick and easy online form.
Visit the Allpay card request form
Alternatively you can telephone 01789 260989.
Bank Standing Order
If you want to pay by Standing Order you will need to make your own arrangements directly with your bank ensuring that you quote your Council Tax Reference number.
Please ask your bank to make payments to:
HSBC BANK PLC, 13 Chapel Street,Stratford-upon Avon CV37 6ET
Sort code: 40-43-19
Account name: Stratford-on-Avon District Council
Account number: 51013696
Please make sure that Standing Orders are dated so that we receive the payments on the due date of each month.
Payments from abroad
Please quote the following:
- IBAN Number: GB91MIDL40431951013696
- SWIFT Code: MIDLGB22
Please contact us for any advice and information that you need.
If you have moved into or out of the district you can tell us by clicking on the following link: www.iammoving.com. Alternatively, you can contact us direct.
For further information please contact the ICT and Revenues Division on 01789 260990 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax on 01789 260969.