Our website has changed!

Please upgrade your account to take advantage of our new features.

It only takes a moment and you only have to do this once!

Upgrade Now No thanks, remind me next time

You have an unverified account!

Verify your existing account with us by clicking the link we sent
you in the confirmation email.

Don't worry if you lost the email. We can send you another one.

Resend verification email
No thanks, I can find my email

Please login

Sorry your details are incorrect.
Please try again.

forgot your password?
Not already registered?

Create new account
Stratford-on-Avon District Council
Welcome! Sign in or register

Parking System Maintenance

Our parking system is currently undergoing essential maintenance to improve the service we provide. As a result, the following services are currently unavailable via that system:

  • Payments
  • Appeals

We are working to ensure full availability is restored as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience in this matter and apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

For urgent enquiries, please call our office on 01789 267575.


The Council has a duty to advise and assist local people in respect of nuisance issues. These pages aim to provide you with information about our procedures and services to investigate and deal with nuisance complaints.


Nuisance can fall within any of the following categories:

  • Smoke
  • Bonfires
  • Flies
  • Odours & fumes
  • Dust & Effluvia
  • Premises kept in such a condition as to be prejudicial to health
  • Animals kept is such a condition as to be prejudicial to health
  • Light pollution

As part of our investigations, you may be asked to complete a nuisance logsheet so that an assessment can be made as to whether the nuisance is a 'statutory nuisance', and action can be taken, or not. A form can be downloaded on the right-hand side of this page. You should be aware that if the logsheets show that a noise nuisance is being caused, noise monitoring equipment may be employed.

Report It

You can submit a report or complaint online using our new report form.