Also in this section
- Refuse and recycling collection service
- Assisted waste collection
- Bin Collection Calendar
- Clinical waste collection
- Clinical Waste Collection Form
- Garden and Food Waste Collection
- Missed Bin Report Form
- Recycling Collection
- Recycling Even More
- Refuse Collection
- Refuse/Recycling Bin Request
- Refuse/Recycling Other Comments/Requests Form
Clinical Waste Collection Service
If a member of your household produces special clinical waste (e.g. dressings for people on long term antibiotics) we provide a weekly clincal waste collection service free of charge.
Clincal waste is collected weekly in yellow sacks by our contractor Biffa (formally Verdant).
If you would like to be considered for this service, please contact us. Documentation is required from a medical practitioner (e.g. doctor, practice nurse, clinician, community health practitioner) to confirm that you meet this criteria.
- Incontinence pads can be put in your normal grey refuse wheeled bin.
- Dialysis equipment can be put in your normal grey refuse wheeled bin.
- Please return syringes, needles, sharps and prick sticks to your pharmacist or Doctor's Surgery.
If you have a large amount of bulky waste resulting from your medical needs, we may be able to provide you with an additional grey bin, (a charge may apply for this).
Reporting a problem, concern or issue
If you would like more information or wish to speak to a member of the Council's Streetscene team, please contact us:
Telephone: 01789 260616
Fax on 01789 260607, or